The family I work for had extra oranges this week so I used them to make this quick and easy dinner recipe. The orange juice I squeezed from the fresh oranges tasted out of this world. I changed this super delicious Orange Pork recipe from allrecipes by just adding several tablespoons of orange marmalade to make the sauce have a super orange flavor. Feel free to double the sauce and pour it over baked potatoes or broccoli.
What You Need:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound boneless pork chops
2/3 cup orange juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons water
1 teaspoon cornstarch
(I added a few tablespoons of orange marmalade to sauce)
What to Do:
1. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
2. Cook pork chops until evenly brown on both sides; remove from skillet.
3. Pour in orange juice, soy sauce and sugar. Boil for 2 minutes, scraping the bottom of pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix together water and cornstarch, and stir into sauce.
5. Return pork to skillet and cook briefly until thickened and heated through.
Recipe from allrecipes
Photo by Stephanie Felzenberg